Tuesday, April 8, 2008

beauty marks

OK. i used to hate tattoos with a passion, always thought they were stupid. However, now, my younger cousin and i decided to get matching ones after he turns 18 in november of 2009. i know that's two and a half years away, but we still want to. he's one of my best friends, so this is a special thing for us. it'a going to be a peace sign, in black, made of the word "peace" written over and over in a circle and written down to create the middle line, and at a slant to create the other two parts. i designed it, and when it's in a standard font, like times new Roman, it'll look a lot better. i'll show you the sketch if you ask me. but i think this will be really neat. we're both "hippies" and are both the peace loving type. that part of my personality will never change, ive been a peace supporter since i knew what it was all about. that will never change. my cousin is 16, and he and i hated each other til about 3 years ago, when we became friends playing a game of monopoly. we used to argue all the time, then, while i was waiting for my dad to pick me up from my grandparents, and my cousin had just gotten there, we decided to play monopoly. we started talking during the game, anad before you knew it, we were getting along really well. getting along for the first time since he had turned 9. he liked to pic on me and his older sister a lot. but that was cause he's a boy. that's what they do at that age. anyway...so, we got really close, and now we're best friends.. but we're going to get this tattoo after he turns 18, unless his mom would sign the waiver, and let him do it before hand, but i doubt she would.she's not the type that would do that. my grandfather doesnt like the idea that we want to get this done, and would rather us wait til he "kicks the bucket." he's 79, and in pretty good health for his age. i think we'll get them done and just hide them. mine will be easy to hide, since im planning on getting it on my ankle. we arent sure yet where my cousin should get his, since the ankle tattoos are more of a girl thing. but we're making sure that it could be hidden by clothing, so that if we need to hide them, we can. but like i said, this wont be for another year and a half, so we dont have to think about where to get them for a while. but im anxious, since i know it'll hurt like hell on me, since the ankle area has a lot of bone. but, i dont want it anywhere else, cuz i wear a lot of short sleaved shirts, and i dont want anything on my back. oh, well, i have a while to think about this...just wanted to share!!!

No comments: