Friday, April 11, 2008

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

So, i'm watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off . i love this movie. it's at the end of the movie, where Ferris is running through everyone's yards trying to get home in time to make sure his parents dont find out. The sister is driving and fighting with the mom, which is so much like me and my mom when she's in the car with me. she hates my driving. there's this little old lady with a beehive hair-do driving in front of Ferris's dad on the road. she cant see over the steering wheel, and is driving in zigzags. she shouldnt be allowed to drive. i think that was the point of that part in the movie. but i just find this whole movie funny. i wish i could've had a Ferris day. when i was in high school, the two years that i didnt want to be at school, i wasnt able to drive. there was one time, my senior year, where my boyfriend and i skipped a day of school to just hang out and shop and chill. I wish we couldve done the kind of stuff Ferris does in the movie. it would've been more fun if we lived in New York or DC. Cordova doesnt really have a lot like that to do. but it's a lot better than where i used to live. more to do here than in Smyrna, TN, a town outside of Nashville. there's actually a mall here, whereas in Smyrna, the closest mall is a town away...it sucks. like i said, theres a lot more to do here, but not as much as say, New York or something. it would be fun to be in a parade like Ferris was. But, as this is not a major town/city that would hold such parades, i couldnt. but that that would be really fun. dont cha think??

1 comment:

Kelvin Oliver said...

Yeah. I saw this movie a few weeks ago. It was funny. I remember hearing the title, but neve actually sat down to watch it. Very good movie to watch again lol